WF's not totally completed

Mike.Nickson@bhint.com Mike.Nickson at bhint.com
Fri Jul 1 06:56:57 EDT 2005

Koenraad

We had the same issue here yesterday . . . workitem still appearing in the
user's inbox event thought the workflow was completed.

The log showed locking issues that eventually resolved themselves and the
workitem then disappeared from the user's inbox.

Like the group said . . . hard to explain this to the users !

Mike

koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/07/2005 08:05
Please respond to "SAP Workflow Users' Group"