WF's not totally completed

koenraad.janssens@sidmar.arcelor.com koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Fri Jul 1 05:46:11 EDT 2005

Nope, no locking problem....

Ah yes.. we have the RSWWERRE job running...

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Salutations,
Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,
Atentos saludos,

Koenraad Janssens
Sidmar N.V. - ISM
Leverage Team - Programmer
Tel: +32 9 347 35 76
email: koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com

wug.replies at workflowconnections.com
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
01/07/2005 11:09
Please respond to sap-wug

        To:     sap-wug at mit.edu
        cc:
        Subject:        Re: WF's not totally completed

That is the type of setup that could produce these orphaned items. Can you
check whether anyone was doing anything to the task at the time the WF
completes?

Oh, and the error monitor is RSWWERRE, set up via SWWD :)

Cheers
Mike