Debugging background work items

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Jan 31 19:41:51 EST 2005

Hi Joost,
What is your actual problem?

Debugging in workflow is difficult due to the complex interaction of the
various parts of the workflow and the calling application.
But there are many tools that give you an insight into what is happening
at different stages of the workflow.

So tell us your problem and we may be able to suggest some better
options to use.
Regards,
Jocelyn