FW: No Data Found for Approval

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Mon Jan 31 03:56:29 EST 2005

Authorisation issue? I am not too familiar with structural authorisations,
but perhaps a higher-level supervisor does not have access to data for
people not directly assigned to the units he/she is managing.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    "Kunkel, Susan"
                    <skunkel at ci.tac        To:     Workflow Listserv <SAP-WUG at MIT.EDU>
                    oma.wa.us>             cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    Sent by:               Subject:     FW: No Data Found for Approval
                    sap-wug-bounces
                    @MIT.EDU

                    28.01.2005
                    18:04
                    Please respond
                    to "SAP
                    Workflow Users'
                    Group"

Thanks, both, for your responses.

I should have clarified further. The agent resolution occurs without a
problem and the item is forwarded to the desired person's SAP inbox. The
error message occurs when the individual attempts to process the item. I'll
recheck all the settings as you've suggested.

Susan