How to get a rule to fail on blank responsibilities?

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 28 07:56:15 EST 2005

Mike,

What I meant to say was, check the data in a preceding condition step. If
blank, send something (mail or work item) to the workflow initiator or an
administrator.

By the way, have you tried not using an *? How about using a range for Plant
such as 0001 - 9999 and DocType of 01 - ZZ which would eliminate a blank as
being a valid piece of data? I didn't try this when I ran into the same
issue because the users wanted the work item to go to everyone when the data
was blank.

Richard...