unsubscribe

Jim D Hill JimD_Hill at colpal.com
Tue Jan 25 09:18:48 EST 2005

I have unsubscribed to this group 5 times and I still get these emails fix
your web site  !!!!!! Unsubscribe me !!!!

             "HCMI FLORENDO,
             Loila V."
             <florendolv at honda                                          To
             makati.com.ph>            <sap-wug at mit.edu>
             sap-wug-bounces at m
             it.edu                                                Subject
                                       unsubscribe

             01/24/2005 08:29
             PM

             Please respond to