program for the activation of a wf

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Mon Jan 24 19:34:35 EST 2005

Pat,

   Did you have a seperate Transport Request in your Customizing
Client-Specific Environment where you Activated the WF's; besides the
Transport in your Workbench Cross-Client Environment for your WF's? If
so, then Transporting the Customizing Request afterwards will enable
your WF's. But, in emergencies & custom Tranx, I've used FM's:
SWE_EVENT_REC_TYPE_ENABLE to enable.

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123