Allow different agents to edit the same document

Craig, William william.craig at gwl.com
Mon Jan 24 16:25:32 EST 2005

Fuad,
We do something similar.  We create the document from template and bind it to our workflow container EmpInfoDoc defined as an object type wf_doc.  Then the next step you can pass in the document in the container and use object wf_doc method edit.  This will allow changes to be made and saved to the existing document.

Thanks,
Bill