Fork condition

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Wed Jan 19 09:21:57 EST 2005

I suppose you could set up your flow with a fork using the end condition
ELEMENT = 002.
But perhaps you should just as well have a loop until element 002 arrives?

Your problem :-)
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

|--------+----------------------------------->
|        |          <robert.van.den.berg at acce|
|        |          nture.com>               |
|        |          Sent by:                 |
|        |          sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu  |
|        |                                   |
|        |                                   |
|        |          19.01.2005 11:53         |
|        |          Please respond to "SAP   |
|        |          Workflow Users' Group"   |
|        |                                   |
|--------+----------------------------------->
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|
  |                                                                                                           |
  |       To:     <sap-wug at mit.edu>                                                                           |
  |       cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)                                                                       |
  |       Subject:     RE: Fork condition                                                                     |
  >-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------|

Explanation what I want:

2 branches which wait for incoming Idoc's which create events (IS-U with
DATEX). One branch is always finisched, if 'ELEMENT' EQ '002', the
workflow can be finished. But if 'ELEMENT' NE '002', then I want to wait
for the second branche.

As I am writing this down, I think of another solution. I can also do a
check at the end of branch 1 on 'ELEMENT' and if it is '002', the
workflow can be finished by a Process Control task...

But I am still wondering what the purpose is of the condition in the
Fork....

Regards,
Robert