Create a shopping cart with reference

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Tue Jan 18 19:51:50 EST 2005

Raju,
BBP_PD_SC_CREATE is really not intended to be used by customers - it is
in fact in "not released for customer" status. There is a PHENOMENAL
amount of pre-work to do in creating a shopping cart - which is why you
have the shopping cart transactions.

You don't mention what your business case is, but I would ***VERY
STRONGLY*** suggest that you put your business case - i.e. why you are
trying to copy the shopping cart in background - into an OSS message as
a query and ask for the developers to comment on what you are trying to
do and whether there is a better way to do it.
Regards,
Jocelyn