Forwarding work items and possible agents

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Tue Jan 18 17:41:23 EST 2005

G'day,

we are in version 4.7

If a work item is forwarded to an user that is NOT a possible agent, a
message is displayed but you can still forward it.

In my scenario I'm using one security role assigned to the task to
determine the possible agents.

In my testing, the user that I forwarded the work item to is NOT a
possible agent. I accepted to forward the work item anyway; log on as the
user and could execute the work item?

I thought that if the user is not a possible agent of the work item,
he/she cannot execute it?

It seems rather a silly question but I am puzzled. I must have missed
something, but what?

Much thanks and regards,

Cristiana

Cristiana d'Agosto