Condition for "Wait for event"

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Mon Jan 17 09:13:32 EST 2005

I don't know IS-U, but most statuses follow 'standard' status management, so
there should be a status management object associated with that.

Transaction BSVW, hit the dropdown and find a status object type that looks
like what you're after, add a BOR object, the status profile and under
restrictions set the statuses you're interested in and their events (note:
'Inactive' here means trigger the event when the status is unset).

Cheers
Mike