for triggering the end of a batch job

Angelo_Besenzoni@SAP-CONSULTING.IT Angelo_Besenzoni at SAP-CONSULTING.IT
Fri Jan 14 09:35:33 EST 2005

Richard...

I tried to use "starting workflows  from message", but it seems to run only
with dialog messages and not with messages written in job log.

best regards...

Angelo

                      "Richard Marut"
                      <rvmarut at earthlin        To:       "'SAP Workflow Users' Group'" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      k.net>                   cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject:  RE: for triggering the end of a batch job
                      sap-wug-bounces at m
                      it.edu

                      14/01/2005 14.35
                      Please respond to
                      "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Angelo,

Batch jobs always return messages. Maybe you can publish an event from the
completion message. Use transaction SWUY for linking an event to a message.

Richard...