for triggering the end of a batch job

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 14 09:32:23 EST 2005

As far as I'm aware the message-event wizard creates a link that allows a
user to start a workflow based on the message. The problem in this case is
that a user needs to double click the message and choose to start workflow
by clicking a button that appears on the message details screen. This
interaction precludes it from being useful in the case of background jobs.

If anyone knows different I'm curious to hear. I've never found a situation
where I've thought the message trigger was useful (based on my
understanding).

Have fun,
Mark