Want to lock user

Jeffrey A. Rappaport Jeff at Business-Workflow.com
Thu Jan 13 15:44:16 EST 2005

Eric,

   I just ran a quick test on the Enqueue & Dequeue Methods in the
Bus. Object the WF uses (EMPLOYEET), and they worked when I either
had the Person open in another session or tried to open them for
changing. Try it that way to see if they're working.

   Here's a quesiton for the Gurus, which would be better:

1) Use the WF in question here with the constant checking, adding to
counter and reopening/closing of processes w/WF-BATCH; or

2) Have a loop in one Task that does the checking & adding to counter
until the Person is open for changing; and this way use one open
process, but have it open the whole time until free???

Thanx,

Jeffrey A. Rappaport
Business Workflow, LLC
Voice:(732)355-0123