Job as responsible agent

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 11 10:44:32 EST 2005

Hi Sheldon,
I have no problem with object type 'US'. It's working
at the moment. As I mention in previous e-mail,
instead of assign object type 'US' as my responsible
agent, I want to use job (object type C) as my
responsible agent.
I already assign at least two user is (object type US)
to single job (object type C). But when I assigned
this job id as my responsible agent, it come with
error 'Result of agent resolution does not agree with
agents of task'. It seems that agent responsible is
not part of possible agent.
My possible agent is AG-Role that contains same user
id that link to the job.
Any idea?

 --- Sheldon Oxenberg <soxenber at scsnet.csc.com> wrote:

> Hello Maorriyan,
>
> If you append all of the type 'US' user id's into a
> MULTILINE container
> element of type WFSYST.ACT_AGENT, you can then pass
> this container
> element as your responsible agent(s).
>
> Sheldon

=====