Event Linkage in Error (system wide)

Praveen Johri pjohri at csc.com
Fri Jan 7 04:06:18 EST 2005

G'day All,

Richard, i do not understand the meaning of 'RFC password', however i
re-setted the password for WF-BATCH,but this does not help.
Jocelyn, my greater concern is about finding the cause which is making
every event raised in system in 'ERROR' state...can u help me with that.

Thanks & Regards

Praveen Johri
SAP Practice
Extn : 2597
Ph    : 91-0120-2582323
Fax   : 91-0120-2582322
Computer Science Corporation India Ltd.

-

for such purpose.

                      "Dart, Jocelyn"
                      <jocelyn.dart            To:      "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      @sap.com>                cc:
                      Sent by:                 Subject: RE: Event Linkage in Error (system wide)
                      sap-wug-bounces

                      01/07/2005 09:49
                      AM
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Praveen,
Check what settings you are using in transaction SWEQADM Basic Data tab
for behaviour on error feedback.
Use 2 "Mark linkage as having errors" in test/production, 3 "Do not
change linkage" in dev.
Regards,
Jocelyn