IDOC Failure messages missing

Steve Johnson steve_basis at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 7 02:51:27 EST 2005

Hello,

We have few incoming idoc's ended with 51 in SAP
system.
When the status 51 occured first time we saw the
message and logs when we double  click on application
logs in We05 for that idoc. Later we processed the
same idoc and today we only see messages for today's
run and we lost all last evenings logs. We are
wondering howz this possible. Is it because of any
changes to partner profiles. We don't think this could
be because of the partner chnages.

Please advise,

We have used bd87, we05 transactions to see idoc logs
and only found today's run logs.
Please help!

TIA,

=====