SAPscript Attachment

Richard Marut rvmarut at earthlink.net
Thu Jan 6 10:23:16 EST 2005

I have a SAPscript object that is stored as an SAP office document with a
folder type of SCR. This object is generated from output control using a
medium type of 5, simple mail which should be adding the SCR object as an
attachment to an external e-mail. It seems that every is okay at this point.

I tested the display of this object using business object SOFM, method
DisplayAttachment but the result is a dialog stating that no texts exist.

Is there another business object to be used when displaying attachments that
are in SAPscript format?

Richard.