Choose agent wizard is not working

Maorriyan maorriyan_santoso at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 5 09:57:22 EST 2005

Good day all.
Hopefully all team already back to work to help each
other in this community.
We're in 4.7.
I'm using Choose Agents Wizard but facing with unusual
behaviour.
I select TS90000005 then I click on choose agent
wizard.
System generate automatically task TS30200146 and this
binding
Workflow         -> Step 'Selection of Agents for
Subsequent Task'
[BO.WF_TASK.TS90000005]  -> &_WI_OBJECT_ID&
X                        -> &SELECTMULTIPLE&
Select Agents		 -> &TITLE&

Binding Workflow         <- Step 'Selection of Agents
for Subsequent Task'
&AGENT_0010&		 <- &SELECTEDOBJECTLIST&

As responsible agent I'm using expression
&_WF_Initiator&

In task TS90000005 system create expression
responsible agent as &AGENT_0010&. Since user can
select multiple agents then I change the responsible
agent with &AGENT_0010[&_WF_PARFOREACH_INDEX]& and in
the other tab I put Agent_0010 as multiline element.

When the _WF_initiator choose multiple agent to be
notified (to execute TS90000005) the agents that
already choosen not get the notification.

Then I create another task but this time I uncheck
'Several Agents Can Be Selected' in the wizard. I'm
not change anything that already created by system but
the result...still same none of the selected agent get
the notification

Do I need to change something? Or am I missing
something?

=====
Maorriyan