multiple execution of workitems in UWL

Cooper, John M John.Cooper at kcc.com
Tue Jan 4 10:43:27 EST 2005

The standard view that you see in the UWL does not support multiple
execution of work items.  You would have to define a new view and new
item type to support a specific decision task.  The process for doing
this is documented starting on page 47 in the "How To...Configure the
Universal Worklist" guide available from SAP on SDN.