BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI is not getting the shopping cartdetails.

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Mon Feb 28 04:08:32 EST 2005

Hi Johnson

You can debug the Badi by putting and endless loop in it, and when you
press the approval preview or order the shopping cart, the code will get
stuck in the loop. If you then go to SM50, you can debug from there. It
might be a good idea to put the endless loop inside an if statement
against your user ID. Hopefully you'll now be able to identify what the
problem is.

Good luck!

Anna

Anna Hill