SRM: BADI BBP_WFL_APPROV_BADI is not getting the shopping cart details.

Zavier, Johnson JZavier at Suncor.com
Fri Feb 25 14:26:02 EST 2005

Hi All,

 I am trying to implement workflow 14000133 : Approval Shopping Cart
n-Level (BADI).

 I have activate the BADI and included my code to find the agent using a
table defined by us. This table is keyed on material category from the
shopping cart  line item.

When the workflow was executed,  it does executes the BADI however
failed to get the shopping cart details and hence find the agent. I have
hard coded Agent name and it was able to pass back to workflow.

 I have implemented OSS note 717601 and still does not get the shopping
cart details. I could not find another related notes for this workflow
and this BADI.  When I test the badi from SE19, it does find the agent
correctly.

I am not able to debug this BADI from the SRM portal.

Any suggestions/help  how can I get the agent based on the product
category stored as line item data.

We are on SRM_SERVER release 500, Support package SAPKIBKS04.

Program code to read the shopping cart was as below. I tried with only
object_id(REQ number) and it didn't get details. Also tried with
I_WITH_ITEMDATA                  = 'X' and commented too.

      CALL FUNCTION 'BBP_PD_SC_GETDETAIL'
       EXPORTING
         i_guid                      = lv_guid
         i_object_id                 = object_id
*        I_WITH_ITEMDATA             = 'X'
      IMPORTING
        e_header                     = ls_header
*   EV_IS_PD                         =
*   ET_ATTACH                        =
 TABLES
   E_ITEM                            =  gt_item
   e_messages                        = lt_messages.
*   E_ACCOUNT                        =
*   E_PARTNER                        =
*   E_ORGDATA                        =
*   E_TAX                            =
*   E_PRIDOC                         =

thanks
Johnson Zavier
SAP ABAP/Workflow
Project Cornerstone, 1721D
Suncor Energy Inc.
Work: (403) 693 1893
e-mail: jzavier at suncor.com

This e-mail contains confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient or have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail.  Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the e-mail or the information it contains, is strictly forbidden.