No Successor ...

Hill, Anna anna.hill at sap.com
Fri Feb 25 11:53:38 EST 2005

Are you on 4.7?
Are you using a result parameter out of your method to branch the
workflow depending on the result of the method execution?

If your method exectues OK when tested and your bindings are all
correct, try taking the step out of the workflow, activate, and then go
back in and replace it and re-do the bindings and agent assignment...
This is a 'when all else fails...' i.e. when you know you've got
everything in place correctly but the workflow still doesn't work. If
you're 100% sure everything is correct and you are still having
problems, log off and then on again.

Good luck
Regards
Anna