MD04 and BUS2009-Events

Márton Zsolt Zsolt.Marton at t-systems.co.hu
Thu Feb 24 06:18:14 EST 2005

Hi Heinz!

Check this note 67866, I hope it will be the right answer at your question.
The MRP does not trigger workflow automatically when creating requisitions, because the requisitions aren't fixed (in 46c anyway). You should use planed orders, or raise the event in other way: change document, changes on field etc....

Regards
Zsolt