No work item in inbox even though actual agents from org available

Koti Tummuru ktummuru at pilgrimspride.com
Wed Feb 23 11:09:18 EST 2005

Dear Workflow Guru's,

I am currently working on a workflow project for park / release & Post
the GL Documents in FI.  I am using the standard SAP object TYPE "FIPP".
We don't have an org chart set up for our company.  So, I created a
Custom organization unit with transaction PPOCW.

I created some positions inside the organizational unit and also
maintained couple of  users for each position and assigned these
positions inside the user exit EXIT_SAPLF040_001.

After parking the documents, when I check for the agents through SWI1
transaction I was able to see the user Id assigned in the log, but I am
not able to see the work item in my Inbox.

I am totally confused.  When I assign a user id inside the user exit.  I
am able to see the work item in the inbox but when I assign the position
instead of a user it is not sending the work item to the inbox.

Am I missing some thing?  Can you gurus please help me with this.  I
checked the Archive website and found a link with the above subject but
didn't find the resolution for this problem.

Following are the technical details .

            Object Type :    FIPP

            Role Id         :   00000139

            Function Mod:   PRELIMINARY_POSTING_ACTOR1_DET

            Task     :   TS00007914

Regards,

Koti,

972-290-2624