Testing a FM using :Test data directory" data in AC_CONTAINER

Dart, Jocelyn jocelyn.dart at sap.com
Mon Feb 21 22:21:09 EST 2005

Hi Rick,
Much easier to use a program or function module such as
RH_TEST_ROLE_RESOLUTION and fill the container using the macros.
There can be a number of probs with just filling the container in the
test function module area.  Case sensitivity for one as the test
function module entry screens convert everything to upper case.

Jocelyn