Testing a FM using :Test data directory" data in AC_CONTAINER

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Feb 21 14:20:48 EST 2005

I tried many variations on like this:

ZLASTAPPROVER                    000001 014 C USSAMPLRL
ZPATH                                       000002 001 C 1

ZCOMPAPPROVALS                 000003 002 C 10
ZOPLANT                                  000004 004 C MIMN
ZSPLANT                                  000005 004 C MIMN
ZBRANCHCOMMELE                 000006 001 C 1
ZRESPONSIBLEPLANT              000007 004 C MIMN

The Role / FM works. I just need to be able to step through it and
examine
in prod when it fails to resolve to the user I expect it to resolve.

And, I can get it to stop at any soft break points in the code when I
test in dev. via PFAC.

>>> weston at clockwork.ca 2/21/2005 12:40:34 >>>
As far as i can remember the data in AC_CONTAINER also needs an element
length,
data type and an index for each element when testing via SE37.

Dave

Quoting "Adao-Cruz, Miguel" <miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com>:

> Hi Rick,
>
> Try writing 'ZMYELEMENT' exactly the same way (case sensitive).
>
> Cheers.
>
> Miguel

Behalf Of
> Rick Sample