Testing a FM using :Test data directory" data in AC_CONTAINER

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at gbe.com
Mon Feb 21 13:48:14 EST 2005

Tried that. Case, types, table index, no data type, same data type, etc.

I get a subrc of 8 on some elements.
Lead me to believe I have a type issue but nothing works.

data:
 l_Approver        LIKE WFSYST-INITIATOR,

In test data AC_CONTAINER:
ELEMENT = ZAPPROVER
TAB_IN    = 000000          <- no idea what this is used for...
ELE          = 014                <- Length of WFSYST-INITIATOR
T              = C for Type     <- char. Here I tried every given type
that is provided.
VALUE    = USSAMPLE    <- text

In FM,
SWC_GET_ELEMENT AC_CONTAINER 'ZAPPROVER'       l_LastApprover.
Works if no other elements in container. (Sometimes!)
Does not work if I have other elements in container. But some
containers populate while other do not of the same data and data types.

The frustrating part. I add / remove / move elements around and still
can not get to work

This is not a huge issue in dev, but in prod when I want to test why a
role failed I do not
have authorization. We have it locked down in prod.

Any pointers, docs, or OSS notes would really help me here...

Thanks!

>>> miguel.adao-cruz at capgemini.com 2/21/2005 12:09:01 >>>

Hi Rick,

Try writing 'ZMYELEMENT' exactly the same way (case sensitive).

Cheers.

Miguel