Testing a FM using :Test data directory" data in AC_CONTAINER

Mark Pyc mark.pyc at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 13:45:39 EST 2005

G'day Rick,

I think you may need to fill in all the fields in the container
including TAB_INDEX ELEMLENGTH and TYPE. I always found filling the
container in SE37 a pain in the bum.

As it sounds like your own Role you're calling the easiest thing is to
put a hardcoded break-point in the code and use the simulate button
via PFAC.

If it's not your code, or it's not in your Dev environment, you can
still debug the PFAC simulation dialog. I've explained it before so
have a look through the archives for 'Debug' & 'Role'.

Another option is to write a quick bit of code using SET_ELEMENT statements.

A few things to try.

Have fun,
Mark