Manipulating container values

Kjetil Kilhavn kjetilk at statoil.com
Fri Feb 18 06:25:26 EST 2005

What do you mean "switch to technical view"? Is there any other view? ;-)

SBWP -> Settings -> Workflow settings -> Personal settings
Default view technical for both log and work item display. Never look back.
--
Kjetil Kilhavn

                    Michael
                    Pokraka              To:     "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at MIT.EDU>
                    <workflow at qui        cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)
                    rky.me.uk>           Subject:     Re: Manipulating container values
                    Sent by:
                    sap-wug-bounc
                    es at MIT.EDU

                    18.02.2005
                    10:38
                    Please
                    respond to
                    "SAP Workflow
                    Users' Group"

Just to add a minor gotcha is that you also need to switch to the technical
WI
display before the menu option appears.
Cheers
Mike

--- Kjetil Kilhavn <kjetilk at statoil.com> wrote:

> I assume that since this is possible in 46C it is also possible in 47:
You
> can do it from the work item view if you have the proper authorisation.
> Just switch to change mode.
> --
> Kjetil Kilhavn
>

>                     "Kunkel, Susan"

>                     <skunkel at ci.tac        To:     Workflow Listserv
> <SAP-WUG at MIT.EDU>

>                     oma.wa.us>             cc:     (bcc: Kjetil Kilhavn)

>                     Sent by:               Subject:     Manipulating
> container values

>                     sap-wug-bounces

>                     @MIT.EDU

>                     17.02.2005

>                     20:23

>                     Please respond

>                     to "SAP

>                     Workflow Users'

>                     Group"

> Hi Workflow Experts:
>
> I've searched the archives for information on manipulating values in a
> workflow container. I found a response from 2001 from Jocelyn but don't
see
> how to do this in our version (4.7). I have reviewed the Practical
Workflow