Integration between SAP ArchiveLink and SAP Business Workflow

Kenny van Sleuwen kenny_van_sleuwen at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 17 09:20:07 EST 2005

Hi Workflow Experts,

We are currently setting up a workflow for completing, releasing and posting
of parked documents in FI. We are using SAP ArchiveLink to link the scanned
invoice document to the parked document in SAP (an entry is made in table
TOA01 for this).

Now we are having some troubles displaying the ArchiveLink object in the
objects and attachments list of the work item. When a parked document is
created we trigger the workflow for completing parked documents. The
corresponding work item contains a link to the parked document but does not
link the scanned ArchiveLink invoice document as a business object.

Can someone help us out with the integration between SAP ArchiveLink and SAP
Business Workflow?

Thanks in advance for your effort!

Kind regards,
Kenny van Sleuwen