RSWUWFML2 and Executable work items

Matt D. Krebs Krebs_Matt_D at cat.com
Wed Feb 16 11:33:01 EST 2005

We're just implementing program RSWUWFML2 to send work items as executable
attachments to a user's external email. We are using SAP 4.6c and lotus
notes. So far I haven't been able to receive the executable attachment for
the work item.

I was receiving errors in SCOT, so I ran a trace and saw the following:
An object in a document to be sent is in "SAP" format. The SAPconnect node
used to send the document does not accept this format. A format that is
accepted by the node, and for which there is a known conversion method,
could not be found.

What is the "SAP" format and what do I convert it to. I don't see a
function module to convert such a format.

Thanks,
Matt