UWL and field Status

Cristiana D'Agosto cristiana.dagosto at au1.ibm.com
Mon Feb 14 14:43:11 EST 2005

Hi Jocelyn,

thanks for that! I will forward that to the SAP Portal person.

Cheers

Cristiana

"Dart, Jocelyn" <jocelyn.dart at sap.com>
Sent by: sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu
14/02/2005 05:46 PM
Please respond to
"SAP Workflow Users' Group"

"SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
cc

Subject
RE: UWL and field Status

Hi Cristiana,
A colleague of mine who's a UWL expert took a look at this and found the
status should be showing:

"in progress" if the item is reserved
and "new" if the item is replaced.

He was testing on support stack 10.  Possibly it's just a support stack
issue - suggest you check with your portals folk to see what support stack
you are on.
There are several problems with collaboration tasks (ad hoc workflow)
prior to stack 10 so if you can, get them to upgrade your portal and try
again.

FOR EVERYONE: If you using UWL on EP 6.0, please try to upgrade at least
to support stack 10.  There are a number of known bugs prior to support
stack 10.
Regards,
Jocelyn