Subtype methods not transporting

Ikeda, Kate Poplin kpikeda at ti.com
Mon Feb 14 10:14:28 EST 2005

<mailto:sap-wug at mit.edu>
Hello workflowers, I know I'm missing something, but I don't know what.

In 4.7 I've created a subtype of BUS1001006 and added a new method.
Both the method and subtype are in status released.  Everything works
great in development. But after transporting to our test system, the
tasks that uses this new method fails a consistency check with the error
message 'Method is not defined for object type BUS1001006'.  And in fact
my new method is not available in the dropdown list.  However, when I
look at my subobject the method displays and generates successfully and
the supertype correctly is BUS1001006..

I've tried retransporting the the new subtype and the task, and I've
executed SWU_OBUF.  Any ideas what I'm missing?

Thanks in advance for any ideas,

Best regards,
Kate Ikeda
214/567-7342