Limiting Forwarding on Decision Tasks

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Feb 11 08:56:41 EST 2005

Hi Mark,
If I can be just as vague as Alon, there was also a thread on the WUG where
someone wanted to do something with authorizations on decision tasks... or
something like that. I think it may even have been to do with limiting
forwarding as well, and there may have been a userexit involved.

<shrug> Not sure if that's any help, but might be worth a stab into the murky
depths of the archives.
Cheers
Mike