Limiting Forwarding on Decision Tasks

keith.gardiner@incacsl.com keith.gardiner at incacsl.com
Fri Feb 11 08:55:05 EST 2005

Hi all,

Have a look at the following BADI which can be used to restrict the number
of items seen in the workplace.

wf_bwp_select_filter.

Keith Gardiner
IT Solutions
INCA Corporate Services Ltd.
Cheadle

0161 741 6109
7500 6109
mailto:keith.gardiner at incacsl.com

  "Alon Raskin"
  <araskin at 3i-consulting.com>
  Sent by:                                                              To
  sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu              "'SAP Workflow Users' Group'"
                                       <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                                                                        cc
  11/02/2005 12:31
                                                                   Subject
                                       RE: Limiting Forwarding on Decision
       Please respond to               Tasks
  "SAP Workflow Users' Group"
       <sap-wug at mit.edu>

Hi Mark,

I don't remember too much. I just think I remember (could I be any more
vague?) someone mentioned that there was a BADI that was not available in
4.6.

Mark G, did you and I discuss this at all when I was in Chertsey? Perhaps
you remember the name of the BADI?

Alon Raskin
e: araskin at 3i-consulting.com
w: http://www.3i-consulting.com