RE: View someone else´s Business Workplace

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Feb 9 10:14:13 EST 2005

OK, so it wan't quite as obvious (I did wonder :-) but no offence was meant
either.
In SWI5, 'completed since' gives you some useful stats on processing times etc,
on choose 'To be Processed by' and leave the date blank. That selects all open
WI's. Those with 'not assigned to an agent' may  also be sitting in other's
inboxes.
Cheers
Mike