RE: RE: View someone else´s Business Workplace

Kiran Gb Kiran.Gb at nbg.sbs.de
Wed Feb 9 09:50:17 EST 2005

Guys,

i was looking at this FM in 4.6C where the FM has no import parameter, while in 4.7 there us this parameter 'USER'.

Jim , Thanks for the info.

correct me if am wrong, SWI5- this shows all workitems on a particular date ie those still in processes and those already executed by the user unlike FM which shows WI in the inbox

Regards
Kiran