Passing a new container or struct to / from WF template.

Rick Sample Rick.Sample at GBE.COM
Wed Feb 9 08:55:34 EST 2005

I want to make my WFs a tad more OO. i.e. I want to reduce the amount of

container operations from / to business objects and FM to / from WF
template.

Right now I have some WFs that I have a lot more containers elements
being
passed around than I care to have. The simplest additions are a PIA.

What I would like to do, if possible, is to pass a struct or container
to the CONTAINER
and inside the BO add, update, remove, etc. a struct / container and
pass ONE
container / struct back to the WF container.

Example:
WF Activity task to BO method. Create elements inside a struct or
another container
and pass back ONE struct or container to the WF CONTAINER.

I can create a new container inside a BO but I do not know what Object
type to pass back
to the WF CONTAINER. Or a structure?

Anything in the given WFs, demos, etc. to shed some light on this
quest?

Any help is appreciated.
4.6C

Rick Sample