Very first batch step with ERROR state

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Wed Feb 9 06:31:24 EST 2005

Hmmm, could be a performance/environment issue. How many docs do you start in
one go? Does this only happen when you start 20 or more in one go? If so, check
your event log, if it's more than 20-50 events/minute that trigger a WF, I'd
suggest using the event queue. Have a look at SM50 when the WF's start - are
they hogging all dialog sessions?
Cheers
Mike