webservice tasks

David Weston weston at clockwork.ca
Tue Feb 8 16:50:34 EST 2005

Hi Andy, the last time I looked at this I remember that when you generate a task
from WF_EXTSRV it creates a client dependent entry in table SWLWPTSSID. This is
what is missing in your client 100. There is a note out there I think that up
to a certain release you have to use SE16 to maintain this table in the client
!! Do a note search and see if its there.

Cheers
Dave