Stuck workflow in 45b

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Tue Feb 8 15:55:33 EST 2005

G'day Tony,

could be a couple of things. It could be to with the minute delay or it
could be more to do with what the step is doing. Is the step with the delay
a background step?

The background issue could be that the background step fails occasionally.
Check whether there are any ABAP dumps in transaction ST22 - normally under
user WF-BATCH.

The delay could be implemented as 'Requested Start' deadline, in which case
look for any possible issues with the background job for RSWWDHEX.
Alternatively it could be programmatic (WAIT statement) within the method -
in this case you need to look at the code for issues.

Haven't been on 4.5 for a while so I'll leave the restart advice to others.

Good luck,
Mark