AW: CALL FUNCTION 'RH_GET_ACTORS' . How does it work?

Schmidinger, Heinz (Unaxis IT BZ) heinz.schmidinger at unaxis.com
Mon Feb 7 10:42:10 EST 2005

Hi Tom,

the container-definition for Org.Objects like T024 is a little more complex.

Die Container-Element is "ORG_OBJECT_ID" and the container-element-value an
object-instance of type T024 - instance 'BAM'.

Debug f.m. 'SWU_OBJ_KEY_GET' for obj-type 'T024' and Obj-key 'BAM' to see
more.

maybe it helps.

Regards
Heinz