Inserting tables in the task description

Dywan, Abigail Abigail.Dywan at blackdecker.com
Fri Feb 4 05:44:19 EST 2005

Hi All -

Thanks for the great suggestions so far, and I definitely agree with the
concept of building my entire internal table into one single-field
internal table.

My question is:  how do I get the text to print each and every row of
the internal table when I do have it in single-field format?  I'll never
know if I have 10 rows, or 50 rows - and I am not sure how to get the
task description to print each row.

If I'm being obtuse - my apologies.
Thanks -