Inserting tables in the task description

Mark Pyc markpyc at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 4 05:29:53 EST 2005

I thought I had replied to this originally.

Make a method that accepts your table of fields and returns a table with a
single text field (72 chars wide, or whatever you deem appropriate) that
formats your table data into formatted text. There are no simple formatting
options for such data directly in task long text maintenance.

Have fun,
Mark