How to restart lots of workflows in 'STARTED' status - PROBLEM SOLVED !

Michael Pokraka workflow at quirky.me.uk
Fri Feb 4 04:17:46 EST 2005

Hi Ross,
Good to hear that you got your problem resolved, but expect a grilling from
Jocelyn about your use of  SQL :-)
The 4.6 equivalent to SAP_WAPI_SET_ERROR is SWW_WI_STATUS_CHANGE_NEW. Not for
us plebs to use either, but much preferred over SQL. Then for parts 2 and 3
(I'd forgotten about this one in my earlier reply), there's SWPR to do the
whole shebang in one go.
Cheers
Mike