Workflow version numbering keeps increasing

HELENE_PAQUIN@acdi-cida.gc.ca HELENE_PAQUIN at acdi-cida.gc.ca
Thu Feb 3 12:02:24 EST 2005

Thank you very much!

Hélène Paquin
819-994-2249 | helene_paquin at acdi-cida.gc.ca | Télécopieur/Facsimile:
819-953-6359

Programmeur des déroulements SAP, Services et solutions à la clientèle
Direction générale de la gestion de l'information et de la technologie
Agence canadienne de développement international
200, promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Québec)
Canada K1A 0G4

SAP Workflow Developer, Client Services and Solutions Division
Information Management and Technology Branch
Canadian International Development Agency
200 Promenade du Portage, Gatineau (Quebec)
Canada K1A 0G4

                      Mike.Nickson at bhi
                      nt.com                   To:      "SAP Workflow Users' Group" <sap-wug at mit.edu>
                      Sent by:                 cc:
                      sap-wug-bounces@         Subject: Re: Workflow version numbering keeps increasing
                      mit.edu

                      2005-02-03 11:20
                      Please respond
                      to "SAP Workflow
                      Users' Group"

Dear Mystery User

Hit the "Activate" icon instead of hitting the "Save" icon and it will not
generate a new version each time.

Don't worry though as Activate also Saves for you !

Mike

   SAP_WUG%ACDI-CIDA at acdi-cida.gc
   .ca                                    To:
   Sent by:                       SAP-WUG at MITVMA.MIT.EDU
   sap-wug-bounces at mit.edu                cc:
                                          Subject:        Workflow
                                  version numbering keeps increasing
   02/02/2005 23:02
   Please respond to "SAP
   Workflow Users' Group"

Hi all!

Would anyone know how to stop my workflow version numbering from
increasing, since 4.7 when I save and then use the wang to generate, once
in a while (not consistent) the version number increase by one.  I am now
up to version no. 41 and I started with no. 01 three weeks ago.

I think it might be a default setting somewhere, but I don't seem to be
able to find it anywhere.

Please help !!!

Desparately yours...