Transaction brackets of the workflow has been damaged

Tedde Taege ttaege at nebraska.edu
Wed Feb 2 09:27:14 EST 2005

Funny thing.  As of Monday, I am starting to research the same problem in
testing of our upgrade to 4.7.  We have two similar workflows that generate
new MM records in the background.  One workflow causes the message to be
generated and the other doesn't.  After some additional testing, I have
isolated the cause of our message down to an event creator step in our
workflow.   Mike, I would be interested in knowing if your workflow has an
event creator or if you generate an event in a method that your are
executing in your workflow.

Tedde Taege
UNCSN - SAP Development
402 472-7544

             Mike.Nickson at bhin
             t.com
             sap-wug-bounces at m         sap-wug at mit.edu
             it.edu                                                     cc

                                                                   Subject
             02/01/2005 10:46          Transaction brackets of the
             AM                        workflow has been damaged

             Please respond to
               "SAP Workflow
               Users' Group"
             <sap-wug at mit.edu>

We have a generic decision workitem using a bespoke method to provide a
generic pop-up on the DECISION object.

When control is returned to the workitem after the user has made a
selection, we are getting the error "Transaction brackets of the workflow
has been damaged".

This error is consistently on one of outcomes, and the other outcomes do
not cause a problem at all.

Does anyone have any idea what may be causing this and how we might fix it
?

We are on a 4.7 system here.

Thanks

SAP-WUG mailing list