Transaction brackets of the workflow has been damaged

koenraad.janssens@sidmar.arcelor.com koenraad.janssens at sidmar.arcelor.com
Wed Feb 2 08:29:34 EST 2005

Mike,

We had this (and still have this) in some of our workflows.  It doesn't
seem to influence the run though.  (although I'm never sure)
In our case it has to do with SUBMIT or COMMIT commands directly in the WF Object.  So e.g. directly coded in a method of an object you use in the
WF.

We don't use submit's nor commit's anymore directly in the object code but use e.g. a function to submit a program. (which uses a seperate process as far as I know)  Maybe you could look up the method that this certain
outcome calls and check the coding on submit or commit code.

Met vriendelijke groeten,
Salutations,
Best regards,
Mit freundlichen Grüssen,